Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blog Review - English Assignment

Blog Review

I found the blog, Bookalicious Babe, and I enjoyed reading it. Her name on her blog is Ms. Caboo. She blogs book reviews. From her description I could tell that she reads at least once a day or otherwise she gets crabby! In this way, she is just like me! She works at a library because she enjoys reading so much. She also likes cooking, gardening, and spending time with her husband. In her reviews she gives her rating of the book and a short description. Also, she tells whether it is worth reading or if she can't wait for a second one! 

I suggest reading her blog if you need advice on which books to spend your time on and which ones to skip!If you want to check it out to go to, http://bookaliciousbabe.blogspot.com/ and enjoy! 

1 comment: